Libraries will be shut until 1 June
All Vanamo libraries and mobile libraries are still closed. The borrowing of books and other material from libraries will be permitted. Preparations for the borrowing of the reserved material are in progress. We will inform you of the policies and schedule as soon as possible. The library premises can be opened on 1 June.
The closing period affects library operations as follows:
- Loans can be renewed at the www.vanamokirjastot.fi online library and by phone. The due dates go beyond the closing period.
- Reserved material cannot be renewed but no late fees will accrued during closing period.
- Library customer service is open Mon–Fri 9 am–4 pm by phone and by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The number of renewels is not limited.
- Reservations not picked up before closing will be available for pick-up when libraries are open again.
- No fees will accrued during the closing period.
- During the closing period we will not send notifications of pick up or return requests. Due date reminders will be sent as usual by email.
- It is not possible to order interlibrary loans
- You can return the material to the book drops in the following libraries:
- Hattula Library
- Hauho Library
- Hämeenlinna Main Library
- Janakkala Main Library
- Lammi Library
- Rengo Library
- Tervakoski Library
- Tuulos Library
Library customer service Mon-Fri 9 am - 4 pm
- Hattula Library 050 509 0335
- Hauho Library 03 621 3615
- Hämeenlinna Main Library 03 621 2612
- Janakkala Main Library 03 680 1390 (8 am - 3 pm)
- Kalvola Library 03 621 3634
- Lammi Library 03 621 3641
- Nummi Library 03 621 3468
- Renko Library 03 621 3639
- Tervakoski Library 019 758 0700 (8 am - 3 pm)
- Tuulos Library 03 621 3645