Libraries will be shut until 13 April
All Vanamo libraries and mobile libraries are closed during the corona epidemic.
The closing period affects library operations as follows:
- Loans can be renewed at the www.vanamokirjastot.fi online library and by phone. The due dates go beyond the closing period.
- Reserved material cannot be renewed but no late fees will accrued during closing period.
- Library customer service is open Mon–Fri 9 am–4 pm by phone, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and by chat service at www.vanamokirjastot.fi.
- The number of renewels is not limited.
- Reservations not picked up before closing will be available for pick-up when libraries are open again.
- No fees will accrued during the closing period.
- During the closing period we will not send notifications of pick up or return requests. Due date reminders will be sent as usual by email.
- It is not possible to order interlibrary loans
- You can return the material to the book drops in the following libraries:
- Hattula Library
- Hauho Library
- Hämeenlinna Main Library
- Janakkala Main Library
- Lammi Library
- Rengo Library
- Tervakoski Library
- Tuulos Library
Library e-materials are available during closing period. You will need a library card number and a four-digit pin code.
Library customer service Mon-Fri 9 am - 4 pm
- Hattula Library 050 509 0335
- Hauho Library 03 621 3615
- Hämeenlinna Main Library 03 621 2612
- Janakkala Main Library 03 680 1390 (8 am - 3 pm)
- Kalvola Library 03 621 3634
- Lammi Library 03 621 3641
- Nummi Library 03 621 3468
- Renko Library 03 621 3639
- Tervakoski Library 019 758 0700 (8 am - 3 pm)
- Tuulos Library 03 621 3645
Library chat service