Material not found in your own municipality's library can be obtained as an interlibrary loan.
Interlibrary loans for customers
- Interlibrary loan from Finland: Hämeenlinna - €8/loan, Hattula - €6/loan + the sending library's fee, Janakkala - according to the sending library's billing
- Interlibrary loan from the Nordic countries €10/loan
- Interlibrary loan from other foreign countries ca. €30/loan
- Sending library will determine the fee collected from copies
Interlibrary loans for other libraries
Interlibrary loan request may be done by
- Hämeenlinna City Library web form
- Hattula Library web form
- Janakkala Library web form
- Email. Address: Hämeenlinna - kaukopalvelu(at)hameenlinna.fi, Hattula - email@example.com, Janakkala - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting library's service desk
Interlibrary loans may be picked up from any of the Vanamo-libraries, and you can choose the desired pick up point when making the loan.
Renewing interlibrary loans
You can check on your interlibrary loans and make renewal requests with our web form.
You can also renew your interlibrary loans at our service desks or via telephone.
Explore the service!
People in Finland living outside the Helsinki metropolitan area may use Russian language library's interlibrary service free of charge and borrow Russian language library's book, movies, and audio recordings.