Restrictions in Hämeenlinna libraries
Restrictions related to coronavirus pandemic are valid in Hämeenlinna libraries.
- You can use libraries during service hours. Services will be provided as self-service.
- Mobile libraries are on their routes, but only two customers can visit mobile library at a time. At school and kindergarten stops, teachers can pick up material from the car.
- Nummi library is closed.
- There will be no self-service hours in main library, Hauho, Nummi or Tuulos libraries.
- The reading rooms are closed. Newspapers are not available. You can borrow magazines.
- Meeting and working facilities are not in use. Urban office workspaces in the main library are also closed.
Library events, group visits and personal guidance have been canceled.
When visiting the library, we hope you
- Wear face mask and maintain good hand hygiene and follow the coughing etiquette.
- Keep a distance of at least 2 metres to other people and avoid physical contact.
- Visit the library briefly. Stay up to 15 minutes.
- Borrow and return materials via self-check machines
- Reserve the material you want in advance. You can make reservations in the Vanamo web library or by phone, tel. 03 621 2612 or email email@example.com. To make reservations, you need your library card number and four-digit PIN code.
- Use customer working stations briefly and only when needed. Printing, copying and scanning are possible.