Restrictions in Hämeenlinna libraries
Restrictions related to coronavirus pandemic are valid in Hämeenlinna libraries from 2nd December 2020 to 28th February 2021
- Nummi library is closed. The reserved material waiting for pick up from Nummi library are transferred to the main library. You can notify by phone or e-mail if you want to change the pick-up location (tel. 03 621 2612, email@example.com).
- You can use other libraries during service hours. Self-service library is not open in main library, Hauho, Lammi or Tuulos.
- Mobile libraries are on their routes, but only three customers can visit mobile library at a time. At school and kindergarten stops, teachers can pick up material from the car.
- The reading rooms are closed. Newspapers are not available. You can borrow magazines.
- Meeting and working facilities are not in use. Urban office workspaces in the main library are also closed.
Library events, group visits and personal guidance have been canceled.
When visiting the library, we hope you
- Wear face mask and maintain good hand hygiene and follow the coughing etiquette
- Keep a distance of at least 1 to 2 metres to other people and avoid physical contact.
- Visit the library briefly. Stay up to 15 minutes.
- Borrow and return materials via self-check machines
- Reserve the material you want in advance. You can make reservations in the Vanamo web library or by phone, tel. 03 621 2612 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To make reservations, you need your library card number and four-digit PIN code.
- Use customer working stations briefly and only when needed. Printing, copying and scanning are possible.