Computers in Janakkala's libraries
Janakkala main library has seven computers for customers. You may reserve computers at the library or via telephone (tel. 03 680 1390).
- Three computers for adults (max 2 h/day/person)
- Three computers for children and youth (max 1 h/day/person)
- One fifteen-minute computer
The two computers for adults at the balcony are meant for persons over the age of 18. The one on the lower floor and the fifteen-minute computer are meant for persons over the age of 16.
Printing can be done with the adult's computers or the fifteen-minute computer. By asking from the service desk, you can get the required amount of paper. Color prints and copies may only be obtained via the service desk.
- Black and white copy or print A4 €0,50/unit
- Black and white copy or print A3 €1/unit
- Color copy or print A4 €1/unit
- Color copy or print A3 €2/unit
You may also scan material at the main library.
- Scanning €1/page
Tervakoski Library has three computers for customers, one of which is a fifteen-minute computer. You may reserve computers at the library or via telephone (tel. 019 758 0700)